ORIGINALITY AND INSPIRATION.
CANDEREL PRESENTS ITS LATEST COMMUNITY IN
THE HEART OF ST. CLAIR VILLAGE.
900 St. Clair Avenue West, Toronto Ontario – between Corso Italia and Forest Hill. Tentative occupancy date Fall 2021.
Designed by Quadrangle Architects, the project consists in a 12-storey building compromising of 122 units ranging from bachelor to three-bedroom building. Unit sizes ranges from 450 sq. ft. to 1301 sq.ft. with 122 units in the building.
Amenities include lobby, fitness room, lounge, party room, outdoor terrace and rooftop terrace.
About the builder – Canderel has built a reputation for having the foresight to identify the most up-and-coming areas of Toronto. From King West to College Park, these early finds have helped buyers enjoy high returns on their investments by enriching the neighborhoods we build into a flourishing community.
Get notified when Floor Plans, VIP Price list and VIP incentives are made available!
Montreal-based Canderel was founded in 1975 and has regional offices in Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver. It manages approximately 23.2 million square feet and has acquired, developed and managed projects worth close to $15 billion over its history.
Canderel’s other residential projects in Toronto include:
- Canada’s tallest condo, the 80-storey, 995-unit Aura, which also includes restaurants and retail components at Yonge and Gerrard Streets;
- DNA, DNA2 and DNA3 on King Street West;
- Massey Harris Lofts, located just east of the DNA buildings;
- The Waterford and Waterford Towers near Humber Bay;
- Residences of College Park;
- and the lakefront Newport Beach community
Last Updated on